Olfa SK-15 Disposable Concealed Blade Safety Knife - Package of 10
A 100% recyclable, stainless steel blade concealed for safety; built for speed and accuracy. NSF-rated for food safety; this knife was specifically built to rip through bags, foil, plastic banding, cardboard and temporary floor covering.
Sold as package of 10 knives.
The SK-15 features a concealed stainless steel blade, offering maximum safety. On top of that, the stainless steel blade is good for at least twice as many cuts as traditional blades. The knife constructed with a "flow-through cutting channel"; allowing the knife to pass through bags, cardboard, strapping and foil with ease. The tape splitter is conveniently located just above the knife; making it very easy to split open tape quickly. On the other end of the knife is a large lanyard hole; great for attachment and compatible with almost any lanyard. The handle is lightweight, ergonomic and completely recyclable once the blade (finally) dulls.
The SK-15 Concealed Blade Safety Knife is a safe, convenient way to cut a wide variety of materials. The OLFA SK-15 is NSF-rated for food safety and was designed specifically for use in small kitchens to large distribution centers and everything in between.NSF-rated for food safety.
- Acetone resistant
- Stainless steel blade
- Longer life cycle than traditional blades
- Protected blade prevents accidental cuts and injury
- Flow-through cutting channel allows blade to easily pass through cutting material
- Built-in tape splitter makes it convenient to split tape quickly
- Large lanyard hole allows for easy attachment with lanyard
- NSF-rated for food safety: ideal for both small kitchens large food distribution centers
- Clamshell packaging
- Temporary Floor Covering (Ramboard)
- Bagged goods
- Coated film and wax paper
- Plastic straps and banding
- Safety belts and harnesses
- Shrink wrap, foil and tape