OLFA 18mm Snap-Off Speed Blades, 10 Pack (LFB-10B)
For cutting jobs that require super speed ! In stock.
For cutting jobs that require super speed, choose these OLFA® 18mm snap-off Speed Blades. These carbon tool steel blades have an enhanced coating and are double-honed for extreme sharpness.. Use these blades for construction materials including drywall, linoleum, carpet, flooring, insulation, and roofing materials. (LFB-10B, #1120896). Good Moisture resistance suitable for applications where blade is in contact with water. Cut with ease and reduce strain on your hand and save both time & labour costs. Cut like a speed demon.
Good For: Applications such as flooring, drywall and roofing repair or replacement. Cuts carpeting, linoleum, drywall, roofing shingles and more.
- 8-segment 18mm snap-off blade
- Made from high-quality carbon tool steel
- Ultra-Sharp enhanced coated blade (Flourine coating) cuts twice as fast as an uncoated blade when cutting through cardboard. Flourine coating is designed to create low coefficient of friction= less resistance, straighter cuts, and better penetration.
- Super mositure resistance on blade hone means blade hone stays rust free longer.
- Exact 59 degree edge angle optimizes cutting power and minimizes blade breakage
- Fits All OLFA Heavy Duty "L" model (18mm) utility knives
Ideal for cutting
- Pool Liners
- Landscape materials
- 3M Air and Vapor Barrier 3015
- Wide range of other substrates