FujiFilm LTO-7 Tape Media 6TB Native / 15TB Compressed
Fuji LTO 7 Ultrium Tape
The Fujifilm LTO Ultrium 7 Tape cartridge is produced with Barium Ferrite magnetic particles. The LTO Ultrium 7 cartridge has a storage capacity of 6TB native and up to 15TB with a transfer rate of up to 400 megabytes per second. LTO Ultrium 7 hardware incorporates the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Fujifilm LTO 7 tape cartridges are capable of long life archive for over 30 years.
Features and Benefits
- Storage Capacity of 6TB (native) and up to 15TB compressed
- Supports transfer speeds of 300 MB/s (native), 750 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 7
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing (a key weakness of DLT media). Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
Free labelling on all tape orders.