3M Scotch-Weld Structural Plastic Adhesive Blue DP8010, 45ml tube
Original price $69.00
Current price $58.80
3M Scotch-Weld Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8010 Blue, 45ml
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8010 is a two part acrylic-based adhesive that can bond many low surface energy plastics, including many grades of Polypropylene, Polyethylene, and TPO’s
without special surface treatments such as chemical etching, plasma flame, or corona treatment or priming. It can replace mechanical fasteners i.e. screws and rivets, and plastic welding.
- 10 minute work life
- Structurally bonds polyolefins without surface preparation
- Bonds most difficult-to-bond LSE (low surface energy) plastics
- 2-part acrylic adhesive bonds to polyethylene and polypropylene with no surface preparation
- Medium viscosity
- General industrial, metal working, maintence, repair, construction equipment, agricultural equipment,
- Bonding, gluing,joining, attaching, assembling, encapsulating, potting and sealing.
- tough bond strength to resist vibration and impact
Please note: Due to a raw material discontinuation by one of our suppliers, the mixed colour of the adhesive will change to a blue colour and be noticeably different in appearance. This raw material change has not shown to have any effect on the performance or processing of this product family. 3M at the same time has changed the package size. The small cartridge have increased in size from 35ml to 45ml. It will also use a different mixing nozzle and 10:1 plunger compared to before.
Directions for Use:
Important: Use only the specified 3M™ EPX™ Plus II Applicator system.
1) Apply adhesive to clean, dry substrates, which are free of paint, oxide films, oils, dust, mold release agents and all other surface contaminants.
2) Place 35ml duo-pak cartridge in EPX applicator. Remove cap. Dispense and discard a small amount of adhesive to assure even ratio and free flow. Clear orifice if necessary. Use only orange 10:1 mixing nozzle by: (a) aligning nozzle notch with cartridge recess, and (b) twisting into place. Dispense and discard a small amount of adhesive through nozzle until the adhesive is mixed.
** Note: DP8010 Adhesive requires 3M EPX Plus II Applicator, special 3M 10:1 Plunger and special 45ml 10:1 mixing nozzle for proper use **