3M Scotch-Weld HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive- Clear- Large
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast tacking industrial grade spray adhesive with a unique wide-web spray pattern, ideal for bonding a variety of substrates, including polystyrene. Creates quick permanent bonds on many substrates, including polystyrene, drainboard, FRP pales, insulation, foams and fabrics. Packaged in pre-pressurized canister for an easy to use, maintenance free delivery system. Coverage yield is dependent on using consistent spray techniques. Coverage for light weight bonding may be 0.5 - 1.0 grams per square feet (of dried adhesive) but more typically 2.0 - 3.0 grams per square feet is needed. See pdf attached.
Contractors can create permanent bonds on many geotextile fabrics for uses including, but not limited to, erosion control soil separation and subgrade stabilization applications. This adhesive is strong, fast and will save you time and money.
- Eliminates the need for expensive sewing machines
- Saves more than 56% of your time compared to sewing.
- No power required to operate equipment.
- Fast drying formula to help speed assembly.
- Saves fabric costs by eliminating large overlap
- Meet seem efficiency requirements for many fabrics.
- Eliminates delays due to equipment maintenance.
Benefits and Features:
- Very fast tacking
- Unique wide web spray pattern with heavy body and low soak-in
- Extremely versatile adhesive, bonds polystyrene without degrading surface
- Waterproofing, construction, furniture, pre-fab housing, specialty vehicles, heating ventilation and air condition (HVAC) and marine
- Attaching drainboard, spraying, tacking, polystyrene bonding, adhering, hanging FRP, installing tub surrounds, gluing and sticking
- 3M Scotchweld Cylinder Adhesive Applicator
- 3M Cylinder Adhesive Hose
- 3M Cylinder Adhesive Spray Tip (5 -15)