3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP110,Translucent Duo-Pak 1.7fl oz.
Original price $45.89
Current price $34.42
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP110, 48.5ml , Translucent, Duo-Pak
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP110 is a two-part epoxy 1:1 mix ratio, 10 minute work life and handling strength in 20 minutes. It has a medium viscosity that allows for easy dispensing. General purpose flexible bonds to a variety of material such as metals, ceramics, woods, and many plastics.
- General purpose.
- Flexible bonds
- medium viscositu
- General industrial, sporting goods, solar energy, wind energy, composites,
electronics, military, metal bonding, transportation, and aerospace
- Bonding, gluing, joining, attaching, assembling, encapsulating, potting, and sealing.
Directions for Use:
Important: Use only the specified 3M™ EPX™ Plus II Applicator system.
1) Apply adhesive to clean, dry substrates, which are free of paint, oxide films, oils, dust, mold release agents and all other surface contaminants.
2) Place duo-pak cartridge in EPX applicator. Remove cap. Dispense and discard a small amount of adhesive to assure even ratio and free flow. Clear orifice if necessary. Use only 1:1 mixing nozzle by: (a) aligning nozzle notch with cartridge recess, and (b) twisting into place. Dispense and discard a small amount of adhesive through nozzle until the adhesive is mixed.
-**DP 110 Adhesive requires 3M EPX Plus II Applicator for proper use**
- With every purchase of DP 110 1.25oz Adhesive and EPX Plus II Applicator, we will include 1 free 1:1 mixing nozzle.