3M 9472LE Clear Adhesive Transfer Tape - 2 in x 60yds
Original price $87.00
Current price $69.00
3M 9472LE Laminating Adhesive, 5mil, 2 in x 60 yds
- 300 LSE "Hi-Strength" Acrylic Adhesive provides very high bond strength to most surfaces including low surface energy plastics
- Extremely smooth, non-fibred adhesive for excellent graphic appearance.
- Excellent bond to plastics and low surface energy coating such as polypropylene and powder coated paints, combined with high shear for excellent temperature resistance.
- Excellent adhesive to surfaces contaminated lightly with oil typically used with machine parts
- 94 g/m Polycoated Kraft liner for lay flat, moisture stability and excellent processing of plastic graphic overlays
- Plastic nameplates or graphic overlays for use on low surface energy plastics
- Waste removed nameplates on a common sheet for ease of application
- Graphic application to surfaces such as wood, fabric, plastic, where very high bond strength is required.
- Bonding a variety of foam substrates to metal and plastic surfaces
- Attaching identification material to oily surfaces typical of machine parts
Maximum operating temperature: 300 degrees Farenheit (148 degrees celsius)
Minimum operating temperature: 40 degrees Farenheit (4.44 degress celsius)