3M 5N11 Particulate Filter, N95, 10/bx for 5000 & 6000 Series Respirators
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 5N11, N95 helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain non-oil based particles. When properly fitted, use with appropriate cartridges for various applications including spray painting, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, and pesticide spraying for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. The filter protects against: 1) solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances; 2) liquids or oil based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors; and 3) metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting, and other operations involving heating of metals.- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M™ 501 Retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M™ 603 Filter Holder and 3M™ 501 Retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings.
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements.
- Qty/Pkg.: 10
- Cartridge Description: N95 Prefilter
- Priced per package
- Use with 6000 serie cartridges