3M 08115 Panel Bonding Adhesive, 200ml with 2 mixing nozzles
Original price $110.00
Current price $77.00
3M 08115 Panel Bonding Adhesive, 200ml with 2 mixing nozzlesTwo-part epoxy adhesive used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass). The primary use is to replace quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins. In addition, this product can be used for bumper cover repair under certain conditions. Typical substrates include cold roll steel, aluminum, SMC and FRP. Use with Premium Manual Applicator 200ml 08117, 3M Static Mixing Nozzle 08193.
3M Selected by Ford as Approved Source for Rivet Bonding Adhesives and Repair Tools.
The product is not intended to bond structural components of a vehicle such as pillar, rockers, or frame members.
- A high performance two component epoxy adhesive
- Bonds a variety of steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass) non-structural components. Also use to reinforce welded or riveted structural components
- Product has corrosion inhibiting formula
- Has excellent shelf life, either opened or unopened
- Heat accelerated curing
- Glass beads work as built-in spacers for optimum bond line thickness
- It can be spot welded through or used in conjunction with rivet bonds.
3M ID: 60980030930